Download the full GDPR Declaration
MicroStart respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. You also have the right to consult and correct the data that microStart has stored about you. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your explicit prior consent.
We would like to give you some more information on how we store your data:
- All data you fill in via our contact form is processed by Laravel and hosted on a French server (OVH). These are on a secure page, to which only the system administrators have access. These data are also sent by mail to one of our reception staff who will contact you directly or pass on your data to a colleague of your preferred office. Your details will then be entered in Salesforce. More information about the OVH commitment to GDPR can be found here. I More information about Salesforce can be found here.
- The data you enter in the online credit application is automatically transmitted to and stored in our CRM system (Salesforce). Salesforce is committed to compliance with GDPR legislation. For more information, click here. Salesforce data is hosted on servers in Europe and is GDPR compliant.
- The data you enter in the online credit application are also automatically forwarded to our CRM system (Salesforce), Salesforce is also committed to compliance with GDPR legislation. More information can be found here
- Analytical cookie: Google analytics: Through our website, a cookie is placed by the American company Google. We use this service to keep track of and receive reports on how the volunteers use the website. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence on this. The information that Google collects is made anonymous as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not given. The information is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Analytical cookie: Hotjar analytics - This session cookie is placed to let Hotjar know if a visitor is included in the sample that is used to create funnel displays. Like most tracking tools, Hotjar stores first-party cookies on our visitor's browser. Furthermore, it is possible that the way you scroll through our website is recorded. We use this to improve the usability of our website.
- Preference cookies: Your language preference is stored by means of a cookie. This way, the website automatically shows you the correct language when you visit the page again.
For more information we would like to refer you to our contact form.